Tuesday, February 17, 2009
In today's Lubbock AJ an article appeared about some of the 5th and 6th grade classrooms having to be closed due to a discovery of mold at the Shallowater Middle School. It is not know if it is the toxic form or not but it was stated that individuals can have an allergy to it. What I am wondering about is if this is the reason Zach had so many issues with his asthma while he attended school there earlier this school year? Since moving schools he has not had one episode with his asthma. I guess we should always be aware of or surroundings especially mold in all of our homes and places of business, It appears to be a continuing problem for everyone.